In vitro Bioanalysis Service to Industry
EnzyCeuticals offers a panel of validated in vitro and cell-based bioactivity assays, allowing the quantification of key molecular mechanisms, enabling to evaluate the potential efficacy and benefits of compounds or extracts. This knowledge gives huge opportunities towards the development of novel bioactive molecules for the cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industry.
Specialized for lead discovery, EnzyCeuticals has developed a range of assays for screening enzyme inhibitors to identify through compound library screenings, candidates “hits” or “leads”. Our enzyme inhibitor screening services include, but are not limited to, determination of IC50 and mode of action for lead compounds. Clients are welcome to contact us via email at contact us about their specific needs.
Our Services Include, but not limited to:
- Determination of Enzyme kinetic parameters, determination of Inhibitor IC50, Mechanism of action and proof-of-concept
- Screening of bioactive compounds (extracts, proteins, enzymes, natural substances)
- In vitro and cell-based bioactivity, safety and toxicity evaluation involving transcriptomics and enzyme inhibition analysis
- Screening of bioactive ingredients
- Characterization of active ingredients and efficacy assays to support pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic claims.
- Safety and toxicology assessment